kSARIA OptiFLEX Fiber Optic Flex Circuits
kSARIA’s OptiFLEX Fiber Optic Flex Circuits provide for high density routing of fiber optic channels on a flexible substrate for backplanes and systems that require high density optical interconnects.
As bandwidth demands increase, backplanes with higher fiber counts are required. kSARIA’s OptiFLEX Fiber Optic Flex Circuits provide a manageable method of routing fiber from interface to interface and from shelf-to-shelf.
Designed for ultimate flexibility kSARIA’s flex circuit product line provides high-density routing on a flexible substrate.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Diverse substrate size, shape and packaging
- Flame resistant substrate
- Provides efficient and manageable solutions to high-fiber count systems
- Customized solutions
- Available in virtually any routing scheme • Provides a variety of design alternatives
- Singlemode, multimode or hybrid versions • Entire circuit is 100% tested prior to leaving the factory