Cable Plant Installation and Management
kSARIA provides a total solution for cable installation and management. This includes:
- On-site project management – Provides on-site leadership, management, scheduling, and budget control for the entire cable installation or repair project.
- Ship side logistics support – Warehouses and controls all material required for an efficient cost effective cable installation project; making sure people and materials are there to meet schedule.
- Cable plant installation – Provide and coordinate physical installation of cable plant.
- Field terminations – Uses kSARIA’s proprietary semi-automatic termination processes to ensure the highest quality while concurrently reducing the on-site time required; significant cost reduction for our customers.
- In-situ testing – Uses proprietary automated field testing equipment to simultaneously test up to 128 test points; provides consistent accurate testing and reduces on-site personnel time, thus lowering cost for our customers.
- Cable repair – provides full repair services for field deployed cables; kSARIA’s Field Team is available to respond quickly to customers’ emergency needs with the same proprietary field technology tools, ensuring effective and timely repairs.
kSARIA’s cable installation approach minimizes the number of on-site field operations, and reduces the on-site time for the technicians. kSARIA’s patent pending “Automated Factory Termination” (AFT™) cable system terminates selected cable ends in their factory using their proprietary processes and equipment. This approach eliminates the need for terminating the majority of the cable ends in a field environment, resulting in higher quality and lower costs.