RF/Microwave Coaxial Cable Tutorial
This tutorial explores the physical and electrical parameters of coaxial RF and Microwave Cables that are needed to design, develop, and fabricate cable assemblies that will meet the various challenges of their purpose.
This tutorial is meant to provide the basic design concepts and considerations to accomplish this, and is aimed at Applications and Sales Engineers who are interested in furthering their knowledge of the subject.
The tutorial includes:
- An overview of RF Cables and their applications
- The composition of coaxial cables
- Key electrical and environmental specifications
- The effects of environmental conditions including humidity and chemical vapors.
- The importance of careful and proper material selection.
Get your complimentary copy now! Simply complete the short form on this page.